Indian Head Massage
How can Ayurveda can help make parenting easier?
Ayurveda recognises three body types, and by understanding yours and your child’s, it can help make parenting easier by building stronger relationships and bringing more joy and calmness to your day. It also gives you additional tools to help your child be the best possible version of themselves.
Common struggles of parenting
- Getting your child to eat healthy
- Having a good sleep routine
- Helping them learn new things easily
- Avoiding sick days and building strong immunity
In this workshop, I’ll help you understand your child’s ayurvedic/doshic body type. You’ll learn:
- Your body type – giving insight into how you respond to your child
- Your child’s body type – gain insight into their strengths and challenges
- Ayurvedic diet – Understanding your child’s metabolism, hunger patterns and food groups
- Sleep patterns – know what suits their body type best
- Routines – daily and seasonal for keeping your family energised and healthy with prime focus on preventing sickness.
- Yoga for better physical health and mental stability – aiding your little one to get more focussed and calm
- Herbs – from your pantry you can use for common ailments safely reducing dependence on Panadol or inhalers.
- Date: Sunday 23 July 2017
- Time: 11am – 1pm
- Venue: Essence Ayurveda
- Address: 559 Plenty Road, Preston, Vic 3072
- Investment: Single ticket $40 or Bring a friend for $60